Citizen participation - infrastructure
Public participation in large-scale and infrastructure projects is increasing. The more the participants, the more the potential for conflict.
This is where our advice on public participation practices comes into play. As a preventive measure or as a response to pre-existing differences, our advisory services help businesses to consistently involve citizens and create synergies with and accept them.
Make the most of our Steinbeis scientific expertise. We offer -
- Stakeholder analysis
- Development of participation concepts
- Conception of online platforms as information platforms
- substantive evaluations of citizen participation
For proactive citizens who want to express their opinion, we empower them through our mediation services.
- Mediation in conflicts in public space
- Moderation of participation processes: among other things through open space, World Cafe method, citizen workshops, dialogue forums, etc.
Train with us, prepare for success
In addition to engineering services, public communication and the response to public participation are of crucial importance for the successful implementation of large-scale and infrastructure projects.
In the Steinbeis Advisory Center for Business Mediation we work with the highest practical relevance so that you can emerge from the training to face a challenging public participation. We work together with Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI) , which Association of German Engineers (VDI) and other professional associations.
If you come from the design and construction sector, you will enable your teams to have the skills required to professionally plan and implement public participation processes.
Make the most of our extensively researched training courses.
- Internal competence development
- Communication training
- Training according to VDI 7001 (day seminar) - communication and public participation in the planning and construction of infrastructure projects
- Training as a mediator - planning and construction